Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Business Stationery For Blue Day Designs

Hello!  Here is the revised version of Blue Day Design's professional stationery.


This is the front of the note card.  This note card is a 5" x 5" square, with the design printed 
on pure white card stock.
I like this size better than the smaller note card.  I use this shape and size mostly for children's stationery pieces-so it seems very appropriate for Emma to use in her business.
Blue Day Designs specializes in children's portraits and personalized children's art.



This is the back side of this card.  I reduced the logo to 1.5" from the original 2" in diameter,
and centered on the back.




Behind the note card is the size of square envelope that works with this size note card.
I mentioned that I design mostly children's stationery on this square card stock, so the only colors I have to show you for the envelopes are pink, blue, or lavender.  I can easily order the color of envelope to match this note card.   The card stock and envelope color choices are:  Pure White (This note card sample is printed on pure white),  Soft White, (The same color card stock as Emma's own personalized stationery.  If you hold your own stationery I made for you (soft white) next to a piece of printer paper (pure white) you can see the difference).  Or Soft Creme.



I love this chubby square envelope.  It has a very nice long, pointy, back flap.
Again, I will print on whichever color you choose, and the envelopes will match your card stock color.  I'm only showing so you know what the envelope looks like. 
This size envelope costs a teeny bit more US postage.  Our typical letter postage is 44 cents.  This size envelope costs 64 cents to mail.  It's considered over-sized.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks!
Carol

1 comment: