Friday, January 8, 2010

Kelly's Personal Stationery



I chose this flat 4.25" wide x 5.5" long card, because I think Kelly is a very modern woman.
A flat card seems a little more updated to me.  Plus, the size is just right.  Plenty of space to write a note.  But not too much space.
Also notice this card has an embossed border, a soft shimmery creamy/ khaki border, and embossed dots.



 Then, I added the beautiful, classic design above her name:  A little scrolly design with a heart, then a tiny cross on top.  Because, not only is Kelly modern, but she is also a woman who loves beauty and elegance.
Click on the photo to make it larger, and you will be able to see the details.


 Being uncertain, I used a traditional title.  After all, if these personal note cards
will be used for Kelly's personal correspondence during her daughter's wedding-a little formality is not only nice, but very appropriate.  Also notice the lining inside the envelope.  This is my favorite: It is the softest, creamiest, iridescent creamy/khaki color that matches the border color of the card.
Let me know what you think.
I have about 70 pieces of this card stock with matching envelopes.
$1.95 each with a return address imprinted on the back flap of the envelopes.
carol

No comments:

Post a Comment