Wednesday, February 3, 2010

John's Professional Stationery


John is a golf professional working for FarmLinks Golf Club in Sylacauga, Alabama.
These are two samples of professional stationery I'm working on for him.
I did a little research before I began preparing these samples for John, and was truly amazed at all of the education and experience that goes into earning the professional designations found on the different PGA logos.  


This is the inside of this note card.  John kindly provided his signature to include as part of the design.
I recolored his signature to match the deep blue color of the PGA logo on the front cover of his note card.


This is the second sample design for John's note card.  Here I only included his name, and moved his professional designation to the inside of the note card.  


This is the inside of the second design sample.  All of the fonts on both note card samples are prepared in the same deep blue color as the PGA logo.  I like the crispness of keeping to one substantial color-especially on a professional piece.  Also, these samples are printed on a very nice weight soft creme card stock.  The creme card stock is lovely for these colors.  See if you can notice the envelope underneath the note card samples.  I've prepared the envelope sample using the FarmLinks physical address, using the same font and color as the note card.  This truly completes the professional  presentation needed with this type of note card.
Let me know what you think.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment