Friday, May 14, 2010

Message Cards and Baskets for Bonnie's Reception


Here are the colors I have you may like.
Left to Right: Moss Green, Lake Blue, White, Red, Chartreuse, and Turquoise 
I think you are right, and yellow would be good with this color assortment.  I looked around this morning and found pastel yellow or a bright yellow card stock that could be used.  I really think a golden yellow would work best.  If I am able to find the right color yellow, I'll make that color of message card for you also.
Pick you colors.


I have two different baskets that may work for the koozies.
This is a golden natural color.
Dimensions: 15" L  X  13" W
I have two of theses baskets.  We would place one at each bar location.




I only have one of these  red baskets.
This one will work if you only have the koozies at one bar location.
Dimensions: 12" L X 10" W
Whichever basket you select, I'm making a sign to hang
along the side of the basket.
As soon as you select a basket, I'll get the sign made and post for you to view.
Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment