Thursday, May 27, 2010

Note Cards - Client Favorites for Spring 2010

Hello!
This is a very exciting Spring Season  for both myself and Ink Stationery Studio. I've worked on so many new and inspiring projects with my clients.
Clients are loving bright, bold, colors that pop right off of the card stock.  Bright pink, turquoise blue, chartreuse green, oranges, yellows, and French red, (one of my all-time favorite colors).
The designs themselves are traditional, whimsical, romantic, classic, and regal.  That makes it  easy to select a style that embodies your own personality, then add  your monogram, initial, or full name, to create your own personal statement.
These are all folded note cards of either white or creme card stock.  They all come with an equal number of same color envelopes.  Except the last - it is a 5" x 7" flat card.
Let me know what you like the best!
Carol
Bright Floral Border Corners


French Script with Dottie Border and French Red Crown
(This photo does not do this card justice.  It looks really cute in person)


Preppy Polka Dots


Color Fun
Add your 4-5 favorite colors


Black Tie
Elegant Icon with Script Font


Large Sophisticated Script Letter
Creme Card Stock and Dark Navy Ink


Large Script Letter with Envelope to match.
(Matches the card stock and ink colors used for Bonnie's
wedding suite stationery).


Turquoise Coral with Block Monogram
This is a flat 5" x 7" card in a soft, dreamy, white
(This card also looks much more bright and snappy in person)
I will never  be a great photographer.

I went ahead and placed names or monograms on the styles I thought may "fit" the best for each recipient.
They are all easily changed to be more suitable.
Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks!
C


1 comment: