Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bridal Offer to Pass Savings to your Friends

This is an offer for all previous or current Ink Stationery Studio or Wedology clients.
I want to offer you an opportunity to help your friends save on the cost of their wedding.
It doesn't matter if you are a previous or current Bride, a Groom, or Mother of the Bride - you all have the opportunity to help your engaged friends save!
I've been in the business of working with brides for over four years now.  Helping to plan and organize their weddings, designing and developing their wedding suite stationery, or working with some brides at the very last minute to design a wedding program, a menu, or any of the many paper items needed to help pull their wedding together.  I have truly enjoyed every minute.  And, I have a very good understanding of all of the costs associated with putting together a bride's wedding day.  So, I have decided to offer my clients a way to help their engaged friends save.
Any past or current client can refer an engaged friend that contracts Ink Stationery Studio to design and develop her wedding suite stationery.  In return I will offer your friend 100 save-the-dates, and 100 matching addressed envelopes for free!  Up to a $250 retail value.
It's a "Do-Good" thing to help your friends.
Tell your friends to let me know that you referred them.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment