Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bonnie's Invitation Sample 3


This is the final design I have worked on for Bonnie's Wedding Ceremony Invitation.  This is also the one I like the best.
I went back to the smaller silver heart milagro and added back the scrolly design that gives the appearance of wings.   I placed it underneath Bonnie & Andrew's names on the invitation.  It is centered on the invitation and hand sewn onto the card stock with the creme thread.  I have the ability to add a mark using my design program so I know exactly where to add the milagro each time.  This keeps all of the invitations perfectly symmetrical  and uniform in appearance.


This is a longer view.  Notice at the bottom underneath the reception location information I have placed a double scrolly design that works back with the wings surrounding the heart milagro.
I left off the dots, because the two images clash, but this more similar design element compliments the scrolly design.
On this ceremony invitation I would include the dots on the back underneath Bonnie and Andrew's names, but go to three dots that are a bit larger.
As I mentioned before, this invitation design is my favorite.
But, I do think the exact heart milagros we end up using will play a role in determining the design that is selected.  Let me know what you think.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment