Monday, December 21, 2009

Amanda's Wedding Suite in Tangerine & Blue Bell


Here is a wedding suite I just wrapped up last week.   The color combination of Tangerine and Blue Bell is a forward trend in color that I think works very nicely together.

I colored all of the design elements in these pieces in Tangerine.  And all of the fonts for the most part are presented in Blue Bell.  All are printed on soft creme card stock.  The Reception Card is a custom sized piece that fits nicely with the invitation in the envelope.  The R.s.v.p. is the typical 3.5" W X 5.0" L size, but with the addition of rounded corners - this response card is a little extra soft and romantic.
I like that the "stars" of this ensemble are classic and more refined in appearance - while the supporting pieces - the save the date and the reception card, are more gaily colored and whimsical.


This is Amanda's personalized card to use for her thank you notes or personal correspondence before the wedding day.  Another set of personal stationery is in the works for both Amanda and Robert to share after their ceremony.
I think this piece beautifully offers my bride a way to say thanks to her friends and family for their gifts and well wishes.

I hope this inspires you when thinking about your own wedding suite stationery.
Carol
www.inkstationerystudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment